Up to €70000 per annum
16 days ago
TPP are working alongside a professional body and learned society, in helping them recruit for a Head of Ireland and Northern Ireland. This position is going to be based within Dublin and will be a fixed term contract covering a Maternity leave for at least 12 months. The purpose of this job is to provide leadership for activities in Ireland, working to build influential relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders. You will be leading on multiple programs and delivery teams. You will need to build strong relationships with educational organisations and commissioning authorities. You will be building and managing a team that also covers policy, education and community engagement.
* Recruit and manage a team of managers for policy, education and engagement in Ireland
* Business planning and strategic prioritisation
* Negotiation with partners including funding partners
* Delivering a business plan that delivers on strategic ambitions and strengthens participation of the research community in Ireland.
* Progressing the development of a Dublin office
* Overseeing the development, introduction and application of procedures, protocols and policies.
* Working within or with private and public sectors
* Experience of recruiting and managing high performing teams
* Designing and delivering business plans and showing impact
* Demonstrable success in engaging and influencing senior political decision makers
* Working in or a good awareness of science policy issues in Ireland would be highly desirable
* Experience working in politics, economics or similar sectors and from science or industry/business
* Strong understanding of Government strategies for research and innovations and the importance.
If this exciting new opportunity sounds like you, then please do get in touch! To apply for this Head of Ireland and Northern Ireland vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number J75520DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.