£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Are you looking for your next change?
If you have experience working for an international charity, then I would like to hear from you.
An amazing opportunity has come up to work for a leading international charity based in Edinburgh.
Some of your key duties are:
- Finance and compliance management
- Leading and motivating a team
- Reviewing and improving systems, policies and procedures
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the field offices
- Identify contractually risks and impact on financial results
- Evaluate team structure, roles and work alongside the Director of Finance
Candidates applying for this role should have the following skills:
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel to the regional offices
- Very strong negotiating skills
- Effective organisation and planning skills
- Ability to lead a team
- Proficiency in French, Spanish or Arabic is an advantage
There is a relocation allowance of £3000 given to the successful candidate.
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on .