£45k - 50k per year
over 2 years ago
TPP are currently working with a well-known animal charity based in central London. We are seeking an experienced and established Head of Internal Communications who will be able to demonstrate the ability to plan and implement the Internal Communications strategy across this global charity.
As Head of Internal Communications you will have used internal communications channels to deliver internal messages consistently across the organisation. Your day to day relationships will be with the International Director of Communications with who you will work to develop strategy and roll out staff engagement, leadership and management programmes. You will also be responsible for the communications of internal messages and will ensure that the tone, message and style of communications are aligned and delivered across the organisation.
The scope of the role requires a hand’s on Internal Communications professional who has a breadth of experience and can act as the Internal Communications guardian for a large organisation. There are no direct reports so you must be able to demonstrate Internal Communications both on a strategic and tactical level.
- Engaging with a range of audiences using appropriate tone, style and channels
- Drive staff engagement across the global organisation
- Prepare communications tools that can be implemented by users and managers
- Promote a supportive, collaborative and integrated approach to Internal Communications
- Manage content on intranet
- Ensure brand and messaging is consistent across the global organisation
- Regularly review and ensure content is relevant and within brand and internal communications guidelines
- A strong ability to write and edit communications for intranet and newsletters that are relevant and impactful.
This is a great role for a candidate who appreciates and understands the importance and impact that internal communications can make along with promoting and delivering this message across an organisation. You will have extensive internal communications experience and it is essential that are comfortable and confident with proven achievements in planning strategy and delivering internal communications. You will have a strong presence when working with remote teams. Please apply below if you are interested in discussing this role further.