West Sussex, England
£50000.00 - £55000 per annum
27 days ago
TPP is currently working with a household name charity based in Sussex who are seeking to hire a Head of Internal Communications, who will be responsible for developing and delivering our client's strategic messages across a range of audiences within the organization.
As a senior level and experienced internal communications professional you will have responsibility for the oversight of delivery change programmes, employee engagement strategies and employee communications.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Work alongside key stakeholders you will develop and manage the overall content plan for internal communication, which is in line with the organisation's strategic objectives.
- Plan, edit and create content for a variety of internal communication channels for communicating with managers and people internally.
- Prepare our client's internal responses to crisis management, which would effect our client's reputation. Ensuring that all our client's volunteers and employees are informed and updated via a number of communication channels.
- Commission and promote quality content and usage across internal communications platforms, managing online communities.
Your experience will include :
- Experience of working in a senior role within internal communications in a complex organization.
- Track record of supporting cultural change across an organization
- Experience of intranet content management.
- Experience of planning and delivering communications projects that deliver measurable results Excellent written skills able to write clear concise work for different audiences across a range of channels.