£55000.00 - £68000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Our client, a education charity and professional membership organisation, has a brilliant new opportunity available for an experienced data professional senior to join them as their new Head of Information Management and Data Protection Officer. This role will be the primary decision point for all data, new and old, held across all of their ICT and Digital platforms. It will also service as the organisation's DPO and be the lead on all relevant aspects of data protection. Based in London and offers excellent benefits including 30 days annual leave.
Key responsibilities for this Head of Information Management and Data Protection Officer:
- Actively participate in organisation wide data audit, understanding data held to inform improvements
- Define a clear data management strategy, including a clear process in collating, recording and amending data
- Clearly advise organisation including SMT on data protection and obligations
- Set up processes to monitor data protection compliance and performance
- Lead the strategy regarding the overall digital estates including internal and external online platforms
- Review and develop long term technology infrastructure
- Develop team members in their knowledge and understanding
- Support your team in their training and development needs
It is essential that you have strong data and information management experience and demonstrable understanding of how quality and availability of information can add value to the activities of an organization. It is also key that you have demonstrable experience and understanding of the role different systems play in a data-driven organisation and their impact on non-IT teams, leading to optimisation of various platforms, including online content (both internal and external). Experience and strong understanding of the responsibilities associated with a DPO role will also be key. Knowledge of how integrated CRM, other databases and websites work together to manage workflows to provide business processes. Experience in setting a clear strategic plan for all technological aspects and platforms of the organisation, in partnership with other senior managers and directors, ensuring consistency and integrity throughout.
To apply for this Head of Information Management and DPO, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74604DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.