£39,380 - 45,944 per year
over 2 years ago
This health charity are looking to appoint an Head of Information and Membership to lead a team of information officers and lead the membership activities for the organisation. This department provides up to date and accurate information on health issues and associated topics to the public and service users. It is a chance to work in a communications environment where you can see your work making a real difference to people’s lives and gain feedback as to the effect that information has.
- Significant experience working in a health communications role where you are responsible for health based publications.
- Background in print or digital marketing and publishing.
- Ability to evaluate publications processes and improve them to make them more efficient for the team.
- Understanding of a membership organisation and the ability to lead a team to grow and develop the membership of an organisation.
- Understanding of the value of impartial information and communications for service users and the general public.
- Strong track record of line management experience.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.