£41k - 44k per year
over 2 years ago
We are currently working with a fantastic international disability charity to help recruit for their new role of Head of Individual Giving and Communication. You will be a dynamic leader who will drive forth the organisation’s new strategy with a primary focus on growing their income from the general public
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Implement an ambitious integrated individual and communications strategy to raise unrestricted funds from new and existing donors
- Develop a strong communication strategy to increase the organisations profile and brand profile
- Create innovative multi-channel techniques to engage with donors in order to maximise income for the charity
- Assist the Executive Director to maximise the global impact of the organisations rebrand in 2017
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Proven senior level track record across direct marketing, digital fundraising, legacies, and individual giving
- Experience managing media and public relations
- Experience building a fundraising strategy and programme
Closing date: 10 March 2017
Interview date: Week of 13 March 2017
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.