£50k - 56k per year
almost 2 years ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this well-known health charity as the Head of Individual Giving. It is an exciting time for this organisation, the direct marketing programme is already well established and have strong fundraisers managing the campaigns. The role will lead on strategy and manage an ambitious team of three.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To develop plans, budgets and strategies to optimise the Direct Marketing income of through the acquisition of supporters and development of existing supporters
- To deliver an income budget from direct marketing of £6m + within an agreed expenditure budget
- To monitor performance against plan by setting and compiling KPIs and providing quarterly reforecast projections
- To line manage all direct reports, undertaking all objective setting, appraisals and performance reviews
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of the whole direct marketing mix
- Significant experience in a direct marketing function, with an in-depth understanding of consumer insight
- A track record of successfully using a range of direct marketing techniques to recruit and retain supporters
- Ability to organise and motivate teams to deliver to high quality standards and service levels
Closing Date: 3rd July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.