£39000 - £41000 per annum
over 2 years ago
TPP are working exclusively with a leading national health charity who are in a really exciting time launching their next 5 year strategy! So they can achieve their goals, they are looking for a brilliant direct marketing fundraiser to join the senior management team to dramatically grow income from in memory and in celebration fundraising.
In this role there is no line management however will be responsible for implementing the strategy to the national community teams who will carry out the operational side of the campaigns.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Analyze current strategy and identify missed opportunities.
* Develop new strategy for in memory giving over a range of channels.
* Working with heads of regional and the legacy team to draw on ideas.
* Implement the campaigns supporting the regional teams and continuously analyze and develop the strategy.
* There will be some donor report so you will also be a people person who is comfortable communicating with donors who are going though a challenging time/ bereavement.
To be successful in this role, you will:
* Have a track record of implementing successful direct marketing strategies using both online and offline channels
* Have brilliant internal stakeholder management as you will be implementing the strategy to circa 50 member of staff.
* Have great donor/supporter care skills.
Closing date: Monday 25th June - Applications will be assessed as they are submitted so don't delay in applying.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.