£38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
Head of HR opening at a well renowned not-for-profit organisation based in London.
A true generalist opportunity for someone who is already working at Head of HR level or a very experienced generalist HR Manager looking to step up.
This is a full-time position, however for the right candidate there is opportunity to work 4 days a week.
You would be responsible for:
- Working closely with managers to support and coach them in all HR matters
- Taking lead on ER casework
- Leading the HR team
- Producing and reviewing reports
- Sitting in the SLT
- Developing HR systems, processes, policies, strategies
- Leading on projects
- Leading on recruitment, retention and reward
- CIPD qualified or relevant HR experience
- Previous management experience, ideally as a Head of HR
- Good experience of culture / organisational change projects
- TUPE experience
If you feel you have strong experience in the above duties as a Head of HR or HR Manager, please apply ASAP. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org