City of London, London
Up to £70000 per annum
about 3 years ago
Industry - International development charity
Head of HR - J63536JH
We are currently working with a charity who is a leading independent think tank for international development. They are looking to recruit a Head of HR for their lively HR team. With a salary of up to £70,000, please see further details on this role below:
- Responsible for overseeing the advice given by the HR Advisors to their defined client group
- Personally, lead on complex casework, recruitment, policy review and other activities related to the Board, CEO or Senior Leadership Team.
- Lead and drive the delivery of an excellent fast paced nimble HR function.
- Create KPIs and data analytics to monitor and evaluate the performance and efficiency/ value for money of the HR function
- Develop a vision and long-term HR strategy that reflects the changing needs, market position and future ambitions of the charity
- Will input into the organization's strategic plan and be responsible for the delivery of all HR component outputs.
- Will provide technical leadership, be the organisational expert, set policy and innovate across all Human Resources disciplines
- Will negotiate contracts, monitor them and regularly assess them to ensure continued value for money.
- Will be responsible for the full budget across all HR activities and the team staffing budget and will manage the organisational financial risk associated with employment law claims.
- The role will include coaching and advising the organisation's senior leaders
- Oversee, plan, coordinate and delegate work within the team, setting priorities, appraisal objectives and work plans, monitoring progress, delegating tasks to make the best use of functional expertise within the team.
- Professional HR qualification - CIPD qualification/ Degree level
- In depth understanding & commitment to equal opportunities & diversity issues and strong commitment to applying to work
- Proven substantial experience of a generalist HR role at a senior level.
- Capable of operating both at an operational and strategic level.
- Experience of implementing change initiatives
- Devising staff and management development strategies
- Proven experience of developing HR databases and providing Management Information
- Proven experience of leading projects and working as part of project teams
- Able to prioritise own work and work of others and meet tight deadlines
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number above.