£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
TPP are supporting a fantastic London-based charity with the search for their next Head of High Value Partnerships. This role, reporting to the Director of Fundraising, is accountable for the development and delivery of high value partnerships within corporates, major donors, trusts/foundations and legacies. The role leads a large team, with 5 direct reports, that has seen year on year growth in all areas. Your focus will be to continue the development of innovative programs, to strengthen relationships (internally and externally) and to grow income.
Specifically, you will:
- Work with the senior management team to create, develop and implement a strategy to maximise income and value from high value partnerships
- Work across the senior management team, taking a key role in shaping and leading the strategic direction of specific high value partnerships
- Provide high quality leadership and management of the team
- Contribute, as part of the senior management team in fundraising, to the charity's wider fundraising strategy
- Develop strong relationships with key managers and directors across the charity
You will require a strong track record of high value partnership fundraising, ideally across all the income streams that you will be managing, and have experience of developing and implementing a successful fundraising strategy. You will be innovative, creative, and have demonstrable experience of building successful cross-organisational relationships. You will also be comfortable leading a large and diverse team, able to demonstrate strong leadership skills.
To be considered for this exciting post, please reply to this advert with your updated CV in the first instance. Alternatively, please contact Matt Adams on TPP's Fundraising and Development team for a confidential discussion.