£59250.00 - £63000.00 per annum + Remote, great pension and AL
29 days ago
Head of High Value Fundraising
Versus Arthritis are looking for their new Head of High Value Fundraising (internal title is Head of Strategic Partnerships).
A few of the benefits provided for the Head of Strategic Partnerships are:
- £59,250 (outside of London)
- £63,000 (London office based)
- Home working optional, London or Chesterfield offices
- Permanent contract
- 34 (rising to 38) days annual leave (inc. public holidays)
- Ability to buy and sell 5 days leave per year
- Generous pension scheme
For the role of Head of Strategic Partnerships, Versus Arthritis require an experienced and successful fundraiser to build on their successful portfolio of long-term relationships with major donors, trusts, foundations, lotteries, statutory bodies and other organisations.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a skilled line manager, being keen to develop and lead a team of 13.
The key requirements for this role are:
- Extensive people leadership and management experience to deliver results through collaboration and multi-disciplinary teams
- Significant experience of working with high value individuals and organisations with a demonstrable record of raising major gifts in the charitable sector
- Substantial experience and demonstrable success in budget management and financial planning
- Significant experience of securing, managing, and growing high value corporate partnerships and delivering against complex and varied requirements
- Experience and understanding of launching major appeals
- An interest in improving the lives of people with arthritis and the willingness to gain knowledge of arthritis and musculoskeletal conditions
To apply, please send a CV for the attention of Frederick Hillinger at TPP Recruitment, and he will follow up with more information about the role, the recruitment process and answer any questions you have. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a further discussion.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.