£65000 - £70000 per annum
5 months ago
This international campaigning organisation is looking for a talented Head of Global Campaigns to lead a small team of staff. You will develop, manage and execute campaigns to engage supporters across the world, and to bring in new audiences in support of the organisation's policy goals and mission.
They are looking for a skilled leader and team player, with an excellent track record of creating and developing campaigns. The role will work closely with regional and country teams, and you will lead on the creation of campaigns for specific national and regional audiences that will affect policy change, drive action and draw in new supporters.
So what are we looking for from you?
- Experience of managing global campaigns that support advocacy and political objectives
- An ability to develop campaigns that translate complicated policy and political objectives into meaningful and effective calls to action
- A proven track record of managing and building a supporter base, and the development and implementation of acquisition strategies
- Leadership skills, ideally having managed a global team across time zones and cultures
- Knowledge and experience of digital advocacy systems, such as ActionKit
This truly is a fantastic role. If you would like to learn more, please send through an updated CV in response to this advert in the first instance. Alternatively, contact Matt Adams for a confidential discussion.