£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
10 months ago
The TPP Fundraising team are supporting a well-known faith-based international charity with the search to a Head of Fundraising and Marketing vacancy. Reporting to the CEO, you will be a key member of the charity's leadership team and hold responsibility for developing a fundraising and marketing communication strategy and overseeing all marketing communication activities across the organisation.
You will be responsible for raising and growing revenue by designing and implementing a sustainable development strategy to increase philanthropic revenue from a diverse portfolio of supporters across the UK. You will mentor and lead a team of fundraisers to achieve ambitious revenue and renewal goals year over year, while delivering excellent stewardship experiences for our supporters.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Improve, establish and implement digital platforms as a basis for growth in individual giving and community fundraising.
- Champion the supporter journey and digital innovation, ensuring an excellent supporter care programme is developed, keeping up to date on key trends, best practice and fundraising law.
- Build on the areas of High Net Worth and CSR in regards to income generated from corporate, major donor and trusts so that these areas become part of our sustainable fundraising foundation.
- Design and deliver a cross organisational fundraising and marketing communication strategy with a focus on sustainable and reliable unrestricted income generation.
- Increase and diversify existing and new revenue streams specifically digital, CSR and Private Philanthropy.
- Provide strategic values-driven leadership and inspiring management to the team, motivating and supporting individuals in their work.
To be considered for this role you will bring extensive experience of working in the INGO/charity sector, a proven track record of having developed a fundraising and marketing strategy to maximise income growth, and experience across a diverse range of fundraising income streams (of particular importance to this role is Individual Giving/Community Fundraising). You will be a confident and inspiring communicator, strategic, innovative and a results driven professional.
To apply to this fantastic opportunity, please reply to this advert with an updated CV in the first instance. Alternatively, contact Matt Adams on 0207 198 6040 for a confidential discussion.