£45,459 per year
over 3 years ago
This well respected humanitarian organisation is recruiting for an interim Head of Fundraising who will be responsible for developing the fundraising strategy, managing internal stakeholders and high value donor relationships alongside motivating the team to deliver income targets.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Develop and implement the fundraising strategy in order to maximise revenue and across existing and new income streams
- Manage the delivery of fundraising activities, establishing action plans with achievable targets
- Monitor and report on fundraising activity (income and expenditure) to the Senior Management Team
- Work with managers, staff and volunteers across the charity to maximise their involvement
- Oversee the delivery of an innovative and integrated digital strategy
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong track record in planning and delivering fundraising strategies
- Experience of identifying and cultivating major donors and corporate fundraising prospects
- Ability to organise and motivate teams to deliver against targets
- Understanding of brand development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and encourage this in others
Closing Date: 18th September
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.