£33,300 - 35,150 per year
almost 4 years ago
Are you a confident networker and a strategic thinker?
I am very excited to be working with a National Charity to help them recruit for a Head of Fundraising position. This is not your normal Head of Fundraising role, we are looking for someone who is a strategic thinker with a great understanding of business development. Although being from a Fundraising back could be advantageous it is not essential. We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a hands on environment and is an excellent networker, with an understanding of how important each person is to the organisation from a volunteer to senior manager. Within the role you will be responsible for driving forward new business development in major giving and high value relationships across Wales. Within this role you will need to be able to multi task and be flexible as you will be managing a number of things at once.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with the following abilities;
- Demonstrable experience of generating income through driving new business opportunities
- High level account manager, able to increase support from key relationships and designated accounts to achieve defined income targets
- Highly motivated self-starter with experience in a relevant fundraising, charity or sales and marketing environment
- Credible and authoritative in presentation and negotiation with the highest ethical standards
- Creative problem–solving approach and leading new initiatives from creation to completion
To discuss the role in more detail please call Ellisa Thompson 0191 2299595
To apply for this fantastic role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference J52757EJT and the job title Head of Fundraising