£55k per year
almost 4 years ago
The TPP Fundraising and Development team are working with a highly regarded and rapidly growing London-based education charity who are looking for their next Head of Fundraising. This is a pivotal role, reporting to the CEO and working as part of the Senior Management Team. You will lead and motivate a team of 7 Fundraisers with the primary objective of generating and growing income for the charity from diverse income streams, in order to achieve long-term, sustainable income growth.
Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Leading on the development and implementation of the organisation's fundraising strategy
- Motivating and managing the fundraising team including agreeing, communicating and monitoring targets across the team
- Energising and stimulating new approaches to income generation
- Working closely with the marketing and communications team to develop compelling communications activity to support income generation
- Building and maintaining relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, including the business community, UK Governments and leading charitable trusts and foundations
- Reporting to trustees on income generation
In order to be considered for this role, you will have a demonstrable track record of leading and implementing a successful income generation strategy, senior management experience and evidence of having consistently achieved and exceeded income targets. You will have experience of developing and managing high-profile national corporate partnerships and high-level relationship management skills.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please send through a CV in response to this advert ASAP. Alternatively, please get in touch with Matt Adams on the TPP Fundraising and Development team for a confidential discussion.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.