£60k - 65k per year
over 2 years ago
Are you currently a driven and talented Head of Fundraising or an experienced and ambitious manager looking for a step up? We are recruiting for a small but ambitious charity who are searching for someone to lead their fundraising team during a period of significant growth.
Ideally you will have experience in direct marketing, community or major donor fundraising. A combination of all would be beneficial but not completely essential. This is a really great opportunity to join a growing organisation and play an integral role in their continued success.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Manage the delivery of fundraising activities, establishing action plans with achievable targets
- Monitor and report on fundraising activity (income and expenditure) to the Senior Management Team
- Work with managers, staff and volunteers across the charity to maximise their involvement
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Driven, motivated and down to earth mentality
- Experience of driving income growth, across a variety of income streams, particularly direct marketing and community
- Strong line management experience
Closing Date: 9th September
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.