£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
A membership body based in West London are looking for a Head of Finance to join their team. Due to the current Head of Finance retiring, this opportunity has come up to work for this 90 year old membership body.
This role will be ideal for someone who is looking to work four days a week or the full week.
The salary being offered is £50,000 - £55,000 per annum.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Leading the preparation of 3 year and 1-year budgets as part of the annual business planning cycle
- Leading the delivery of new digital systems to support the digital strategy
- Assisting colleagues in preparing budgets and business cases
- Reporting and financial analysis
- Preparation and support of annual audit, charity and company returns
- Preparation of year-end statutory accounts
- Developing investment policies , investment appraisal and management of assets
- Line management of staff
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified Head of Finance (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience working within the charity/NFP sector
- Experience of providing financial leadership and oversight in organisations of £2million +
- Ability operate at both strategic and operational level
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in a membership organisation or professional body would be an added advantage
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to write a supporting statement.
This role will close on 2nd February, 2020
1st stage interview will be a telephone interview
2nd stage interview will be a face to face interview held on 19th February, 2020
If interested, apply immediately with a copy of your CV.