£61000.00 - £61200.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Would you like to work for a leading membership body based in London?
My client based in the City of London are looking for a Head of Finance Business Partnering to join this well-established membership body.
You will be leading a team of four and reporting to the Assistant Director.
The salary being offered for this position is £61,200 per annum.
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Being responsible for finance business partnering across the organisation
- Responsible for delivering management reports and budgets
- Being responsible for financial and business analysis to assist to assist the organisation
- Leading and managing the finance business partnering and management accounts team
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills and experience:
- CCAB qualified Finance
- Financial experience in delivery strategy
- Managing a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This role will be closing on 21st February 2020.
If you are interested in this position please apply with a copy of your CV.