Burgess Hill, West Sussex
£21 - £25 per annum
9 months ago
Job title: Interim Head of Finance
Duration: 3 - 6 months
Location Burgess Hill / nearest station Burgess Hill Station
This is an interim Head of Finance role reporting to the Director of Finance & Business planning. Working as part of the senior team of managers you'll be required to provide Finance & Resource Management Support. However, this is a very hands on role and you'll be expected to provide both operational and strategic support.
You'll be responsible for;
- Producing month end management accounting reports
- Leading on and completing year end and statutory accounts
- Effective management of Cash flow
- Ongoing change management and other related projects
- Complete monthly payroll, and ensure regulated requirements are met including HMRC, pensions
Applicants for this role must be available to start mid-July, live locally to Burgess Hill, and ideally have experience in a similar role. Having relevant accounting qualifications is ideal, however qualified by experience applicants will also be considered. Previous experience with accounting soft wares will be a great advantage, in particular experience of Access.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Bita on 020 7198 6050 or alternatively send your CV