£44000 - £46000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Would you like to be part of a charity where they bring positive changes in the lives of people living with a disability and ill health?
This role is initially for 6-8 months working 3 days per week. The role offers a salary of £44,000 - £46,000 per annum (pro rata).
Working for this amazing growing charity based in Reading, you will be part of the SMT working very closely with the CEO and managing a team of five in total.
You will be a Qualified Accountant and will be responsible for dealing with the IT third party provider as well as overseeing facilities and human resources.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Review, develop and implement financial policies and procedures
- Prepare the annual budget
- Oversee day to day management of the organisation's finances, ensuring that monthly management accounts and other reports are prepared to an agreed timetable
- Prepare annual statutory financial statements
- Liaise with auditors and contribute to annual report
- Ensure that the IT strategy is developed and implemented
- Manage the provision of Human Resources and Facilities support, ensuring the organisations policies and procedures meet legal requirements
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
- Qualified CCAB Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Experience of preparation of business and financial plans and budgets
- Analytical and reporting skills
- Lead and manage a team
- Experienced staff manager
- Proven track record of managing other functions such as IT, HR and Facilities
- Use of Sage financial accounting would be an advantage
Candidates applying for this role must be available to interview on a short notice and should be available to start end May or beginning June, 2018.
The candidates short-listed will be required to write a support statement.
If interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.