City of Westminster, London
£200.00 - £250 per day
2 months ago
A small children's charity is looking for a hands-on interim Head of Finance and Operations to join their organisation, initially for 6 months, to see them through a period of change.
- Full responsibility for the financial accounting, ranging from data entry to preparing the annual statutory accounts
- Preparation of the management accounts, annual budgets and forecasts and board reports
- Provide financial support to the investment committee and liaise with the fund managers
- Manage the office facilities, health and safety requirements and HR policies
- Manage and develop the grants database to ensure it meets organisational needs
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with experience of working in a small charity, in a hands-on role across operations. You will also have a proven track record of gaining credibility amongst senior management and trustees.
The role is due to start at the end of September and interviews will take place over the next couple of weeks.
If this role sounds of interest to you then please apply online today.