£35k per year
about 3 years ago
A growing Community Interest Company focused on supporting the cultural and creative industries across the UK is looking for a Head of Finance & Operations.
Based at Somerset House in Central London, this is a permanent role offering a salary of circa £35,000 per annum, plus generous holiday allowance and other benefits.
Some of your duties and responsibilities are:
- Overseeing the day to day financial administration and operational needs of the business
- Managing and monitoring budgets and cash flow forecasts
- HR, IT and data management functions across the business
- Preparation of the company’s annual accounts
- Actively contributing to the company’s business development plans and growth strategy
Key skills required for this role are:
- A recognised CCAB Qualification (Part Qualified candidates are welcome to apply for this role)
- Experience in supervising and supporting staff in an operational capacity
- Excellent IT and data management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven track record of initiating and driving effective business development
- Experience of working in the arts/creative industries desirable, but not essential
The ideal candidate will be driven with a commercial mind-set, yet with an empathy and passion for the 'arts' and creative industries.
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately with your CV.