City of London, London
£43697.00 - £56182.00 per annum
6 months ago
A charity based in Central London which has been working for over twenty-five years with health workers based across the world are looking for a Head of Finance to join their finance team.
You will be leading and managing a team of three in total and working very closely with the CEO.
Candidates applying for this role will be involved in both strategic and operational duties. You will be a qualified Accountant with a minimum of five years post qualified experience as Head of Finance or any number one position in a charity.
The salary being offered is between £43,697 - £56,182 per annum.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Provide business partnering support to the CEO and other members of SMT and country managers
- Provide financial advice and guidance to the charity's budget holders
- Prepare the charity's financial accounts
- Develop and control the annual operating budget
- Manage moth-end processes (UK and overseas)
- Review and analysis of fund balances both restricted and unrestricted
- Produce board and committee reports
- Develop strategy and resourcing for the future direction of the charity
- Develop, integrate and improve accounting systems
- Manage a team of three members of staff
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or any recognised CCAB qualifications)
- Lead and manage a team
- Experience of preparing Statutory Annual Accounts using SORP
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of accounting systems (QuickBooks desirable) and proficiency with Excel
- Ability to undertake occasional overseas travel
Candidates applying for this role will be requested to submit a supporting statement.
Interviews will be held on 31st August 2018.
If interested, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV or contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy.