£55k - 60k per year
about 2 years ago
Interim Head of Finance - Youth Charity - London - £55,000 per annum – 6 months contract to possible permanent role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded charity based in North West London as a Head of Finance. This is a 6 months contract role, in which you will report to the Director of Finance and Resources and hold responsibility for the day to day management of the finance function.
You will manage a team of 5 members of staff, with the specific responsibilities:
• Assist the Finance Director in preparation of the annual and triennial budgets for the group and individual entities
• Remodel financial controls by making recommendations on policies, systems and processes
• Be responsible for day-to-day banking arrangements
• Liaise with auditors, Board, Leadership Team and budget holders
• Ensure all financial regulatory returns and submissions are delivered within deadlines
Key skills required for this role are:
• CCAB Qualified (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
• Expert knowledge of current legislation and reporting system such as Charity SORP, FRS 102
• Proven track record of people management and leadership skills
• Commercial acumen
Candidates applying for this role should be available to interview on 12th January, 2017 and start on 16th January, 2017.
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on email@example.com
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.