£47k - 50k per year
over 2 years ago
Are you ready for your next challenge to work as a Head of Finance for a leading Higher Education institute? Are you ready to take up a number one role and lead the finance team?
If so an amazing opportunity has come up to work for a leading higher education institution based in Ealing.
This is a contract to permanent role. Initially you will be required to cover 7 months with a very high possibility of it going permanent.
The salary being offered is £47,000 - £50,000 per annum.
You will be responsible to lead financial reporting including management of daily financial systems and processes and recommendations, monitoring of bank accounts, monitoring of cash positions, experience in coordinating and maintaining the annual budget process, management of external audit, preparation of monthly payroll, reviewing of payroll and dealing with HMRC and other duties.
Candidates applying for this role must have the following experience:
· Experience working in a higher or further educational institution
· CCAB qualified candidates (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
· Experience in participating at senior management level development and strategic planning activities
· Knowledge and understanding of SORP
· Ability to create statutory accounts and lead in preparation of audit
· Lead and manage a team
· Excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Angela on 020 7198 6050 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.