£50k per year
over 3 years ago
TPP's Senior Appointments team are supporting a busy London Arts Venue with their search for a new Head of Finance. This is a full time role, reporting to the Director, and responsible for the strategic leadership of a small Finance department, The post leads on the development, implementation and review of the organisation's financial strategy, and ensures that all policies and procedures are enforced across the organisation.
Specifically you will:
- Oversee the preparation of monthly group management accounts and annual statutory accounts
- Hold responsibility for budget management, reporting to the management team on a monthly basis
- Prepare the company cash flow forecasts
- Identify commercial opportunities and drive revenue increases across the organisation
- Work as a finance business partner with budget holders across the business - providing support to those experiencing difficulty understanding financial processes, and working to improve processes where appropriate to ensure financial compliance across the organisation
In order to be considered for this role, you will be CCAB Qualified (or equivalent), ideally with experience in a the charity/arts sector. You will be confident leading a small team and communicating financial information to colleagues across the business with no financial experience. You will have a high level of commercial acumen, experience of improving financial processes and controls, and be resilient - able to adapt to changing business priorities in a responsive manner. Knowledge of VAT partial exemption will be highly advantageous, but is not essential.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to join an iconic London Arts Venue, please reply with an updated CV asap. Alternatively, please contact a member of the TPP Senior Appointments team for further information. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.