£48k - 50k per year
over 3 years ago
This is a fantastic Head of Finance opportunity in a medium sized, London based children's charity. This role reports to the Director of Finance, manages a small team and is responsible for the day to day management of the organisation's finances.
Working closely with the Director of Finance, you will;
- Develop and maintain the charity's financial/management accounting and budgeting systems
- Produce the quarterly management accounts
- Prepare the annual financial statements
- Manage the external audit
- Develop robust cash reporting and forecasting disciplines
- Play a lead role in project to improve: the timeliness and format of management accounting information; the use of the charity's financial system, budget monitoring and reporting; systems of control across the charity.
In order to be considered for this post, you will be CCAB Qualified (or equivalent), with a strong technical understanding of charity accounts and SORP. You will be organised with strong system skills, including advanced Excel. You will be a team player, an excellent communicator and be able to build strong relationships at all levels within the charity.
If you are interested in applying to this post, please reply asap with an updated CV as we will be sending CV's on a rolling basis. Alternatively, please contact the TPP Senior Appointments team for further information.