East London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum
about 1 month ago
An exciting role with a developing public safety charity are seeking a Head of Finance to take over as soon as possible. This role is a permanent position sitting alongside a Finance Analyst who will be a direct report and support their future growth plans. This charity are in the process of expanding and branch overseas so this is a truly exciting venture to be apart of. The Head of Finance will be responsible and oversee the charity's financial strategies as well as the organisations procedures and activities and are pushing their Diversity and Inclusion strategy to widen their talent.
- Oversee all the financial activities in the UK, US, and Ireland offices
- Management and oversight of the Finance Team in both the UK and overseas offices
- Cash flow projections, and non-financial KPI measures
- Carry out reviews of bids, pricing input, and expected margin analysis
- Lead strategic financial planning, modelling and analysis, including developing a long term financial strategy with the senior leadership team.
- Liaising with stakeholders and reviewing contracts and due diligence of contractors purchasing regulations
- Lead on managing financial reporting and preparing the consolidated monthly report with actuals and forecasts
- Assist Project Managers with budgets and forecasting anticipated cash flow
- Overseeing the yearly audit process, including project audits in line with overseas auditing standards
The Head of Finance will be part qualified or workings towards their ACCA or CIMA equivalent. And do not have to have a background within a charity or not for profit organisation. They must be confident with producing budgets and forecasts as well as the ability to take a lead on the financial year end. To be considered for the Head of Finance position you will need to have proven track record of working within a senior finance role.
This permanent role is to start as soon as possible and financial modelling and budgeting experience is required. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.