City of London, London
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
This is a permanent Head of Finance role working for an education charity based a short walk from Victoria station. The Head of Finance will report to the Director of Finance and Business Intelligence and will look after a look after a team of 5 people.
The successful Head of Finance will oversee the day to day operations of the finance team, ensuring the necessary controls are in place and that all financial reports are completed in a timely manner.
Day to day duties of the Head of Finance will include;
- Completing financial accounting reports including statutory and SORP accounts
- Managing the audit process and liaising with the auditors
- Completing monthly management accounts including accruals, pre payments and journals
- Oversee the purchase ledger and sales ledger function
- Ensure all income is accurately recorded and processed
- Completing balance sheet and P&L reconciliation
- Budget setting and reviewing budgets ensuring income and expenditure is accurately recorded
- Work closely with CEO and stakeholders to manage to advise on strategic decisions
- Look after the grant applications and grants income
Applicants for the position of Head of Finance must have experience in a charity/NFP sector ideally in a similar role. A proven track record in effective team management and leading on the year end audit process is essential. Applicants should have relevant accounting qualification such as CIMA/ACCA.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Head of Finance through TPP Recruitment please do so by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org