£66000.00 - £66500.00 per annum
10 months ago
Are you a strategic Head of Finance currently working in the Not for Profit Sector? Would you be interested in working for a Membership where your Members come first, in a senior finance capacity? Are you currently looking for a new challenge as a Head of Finance? If so, read on
TPP Finance & Accountancy are currently very excited to be partnering with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, a very well-known and well-established Membership Association with over 57 000 Members Worldwide based in the Holborn area on a retained basis. We are currently looking to recruit their new Head of Finance reporting into the Director of Corporate Services and Infrastructure on a salary of around £66 000 plus benefits.
The Head of Finance will be responsible for leading on the preparation and delivery of the statutory accounts, management accounts and business partnering across the organisation of 150 staff members. You will also lead on projects designed to improve the Society's financial systems, controls, procedures and the delivery of management information. You will support the Society to channel its resources to have the greatest impact on our members and the patients they serve, aligning our finances to our strategy to ensure we effectively prioritise to have the greatest impact.
In order to apply for this role, background and experience in the Not for Profit Sector will be essential as well as the following:
To proactively support the Director and work cohesively across the Society to:
* Be accountable for financial reporting to the leadership team, Council (elected CSP members), and regulatory authorities
* Oversee the investment strategy, creating growth in-line with the appropriate risk framework
* Design and project manage the new Chart of Accounts for the CSP and its two associated charities to ensure it accurately represents our work
* Lead the procurement and implementation of a new finance system that:
* Oversee the production of annual budgets, monthly management accounts and quarterly forecasts that enable us to track our performance and influence decision making
* Work with the CSI Director and Business Heads across the Society to ensure that the Finance strategy engages with the overall strategic direction of the CSP
Closing date of the role will be the 8th September with Interviews taking place in London on the 20th September. This is the only date available for 1st round interviews. Please apply now to avoid disappointment and please appreciate the writing in bold above.