City of London, London
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
TPP Finance and Accountancy are pleased to be working in partnership with a growing international NGO which has team members in 20 countries around the globe and subsidiaries in USA, Australia, and Colombia. An amazing opportunity has come up to take up a newly created role for this growing £2.5million charity based in London. As the Head of Finance, you will be working very closely with the CEO, management team, and Treasurer and will be managing a team of two members of staff.
The salary being offered is between £45,000 - £50,000 per annum, plus 5% employer's pension contribution. 35-hour week and 5 weeks holiday. Location: London EC2. Candidates applying for this role must be qualified.
Some of your main duties are:
- Lead the strategic development of finance systems in line with the organisation's programme for both HQ and subsidiaries.
- Lead and manage the preparation of the annual budget
- Lead the timely delivery of quarterly reports, annual and statutory accounts, and audit
- Prepare and lead on the annual accounts processes
- Prepare all regular financial reporting information for HQ and subsidiaries
- Line manage, support and develop the finance team
- Oversee project accounting budgets and systems
- Act as business partner to support fundraising team and project managers overseas
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
- Qualified Head of Finance (recognised CCAB qualifications)
- Strong financial communications skills
- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills across cultures
- Excellent project and business partnering experience
- Lead and manage a team and the ability to develop the team
Candidates interested in this role are welcome to call me for an informal chat.
The role will be closing on 3rd September 2019
First stage interview - this will include a presentation on 12th or 13th September
Second stage interview - This will be an informal chat with the Treasurer and Executive Director
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to write a supporting statement.
If interested, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.