City of London, London
£56244.00 - £67000.00 per annum + 2979LW
about 1 year ago
Are you ready to bring in change and develop the Finance team to be a "business partnering" team?
By working very closely with the Director of Business Services, you will be driving change, coaching, developing and bringing in changes that will grow the team and benefit the organisation as a whole.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right person joining this team and organisation to make a massive impact.
TPP Finance and Accountancy are pleased to be working in partnership with one of the leading membership bodies in the UK. This is a £25 million turnover organisation with various income streams. Working very closely with the Director of Business Services, you will be driving change and developing the team. This organisation is going through a major restructure and we are looking for a Head of Finance who will be able to support the Director of Business Services in driving this change.
The salary being offered is between £56,244 - £67,000 per annum plus LW of £2,979 pa based on experience.
Some of your main duties are:
- Lead and manage the preparation of the annual budget and business plan
- Prepare and lead on the annual accounts process
- Prepare all regular financial reporting information
- Line manage, support and develop the finance team
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
- Qualified Head of Finance (recognised CCAB qualifications)
- Positive attitude
- Ability to take on a challenge and drive through change
- Excellent business partnering experience
- Experience of process improvement and developing the team to deliver continuous improvement
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Lead and manage a challenging team and the ability to develop the team
Candidates interested in this role are welcome to call me for an informal chat.
The role will be closing on 11th February 2019
First stage interview - this will include a presentation on 19th February 2019
Second stage interview - w/c 25th February 2019
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to write a supporting statement.