Up to £42000 per annum
28 days ago
An internationally acclaimed Awarding Body are looking for a consultant to join their Exams Team to ensure accurate and timely delivery of all stages of the examinations process from order entry through to the issuing of results and certifications. As someone who has overseen process improvement in the past, you will identify any improvements needed and work with other teams to implement the new processes. The post will be for a minimum of four months with the possibility of extension.
Main job responsibilities:
* Manage the UK based exams team including recruitment, training and development and performance management.
* Monitor the performance of the exams team against key metrics, review and analyse performance against KPIs and produce management information reports.
* Support ongoing compliance with Ofqual by submitting quarterly data returns and liaise with the Quality Assurance, Qualifications and BD Teams as necessary to ensure best in class delivery of qualifications.
* Identify and implement changes to continuously improve the exams workflows.
* Ensure the team are delivering outstanding Customer Service and oversee the production of user guides and supporting documentation.
In order to make a success of this role, you will have:
* Experience of managing an exams team with a high level of daily activity and a need to work to deadlines.
* An ability to inspire, motivate and coach a team to perform highly.
* Proven success of process improvement within an exams team
If you are looking to take on a consultative role at an exciting time for the organisation please do email your CV to email@example.com