£40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
The TPP Fundraising and Development team are supporting a national health charity with the search for an interim Head of Events and Community Fundraising role. Reporting to the Director of Fundraising, and providing maternity cover for a period of 6-7 months, you will lead a small team of 6 and have an opportunity to refine and deliver the charity's successful events and community fundraising strategy.
Key responsibilities of this role will be:
- To oversee the delivery of the charity's event and community fundraising strategies - maximising net income, supporter recruitment, supporter life time value and public awareness
- To meet ambitious income targets and achieving significant growth
- To ensure that fundraising supporters have the best possible experience
- To ensure that the community and events team are motivated and supported in the delivery of their respective objectives
- To relationship manage a small portfolio of high-value fundraisers
This is a great contract role - in order to be considered you will have proven experience of developing community fundraising plans on a national basis, including the implementation of fundraising campaigns, the development of charity partnerships and volunteer recruitment. You will have prior experience of line management and be comfortable planning, developing and managing budgets - including forecasting, monitoring and reporting outcomes against targets.
To apply to this role, please reply to this advert with an updated copy of your CV. Alternatively, contact Matt Adams on TPP's Fundraising and Development team for a confidential discussion.