£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
TPP are recruiting for a communication charity. They are a small charity who currently have 12 staff. Its an exciting time to join the organisation as they are growing. They have been established for 11 years.
This role would be overseeing and managing the events programme. Ensuring a varied portfolio of events to meet the needs and expectations of our members, generating revenue and driving membership and brand engagement and to help deliver the charities mission and goals.
Some of your duties/responsibilities
Strategic development of events
* To develop and implement an innovative and cost effective events strategy to engage existing members and help recruit new members and partners.
* To develop an appropriate pricing strategy for the events portfolio to help maximise income and support the financial sustainability.
*Working with the CEO and trustees to inform the development of the events programme to support the strategic goals.
* To lead on the development of new events products and services - scoping, testing and evaluating the performance and return on investment.
* To lead on managing workshops and special interest groups, recruiting and managing the steering groups and event suppliers, identifying, securing and briefing speakers and managing the events on the day.
* To lead on improving the events experience, on and offline, finding ways to increase access to events, improve the physical environment and the remote streaming service.
* To research and book venues for conferences, seminars and members' lunches which enhance the event experience and ensures value for money
*To lead on the events marketing strategy, working closely with the senior content producer and with the content team to deliver integrated communications plans.
Using intelligence for organisational improvement
*To analyse events data, trends and market research, intelligence and delegate feedback to develop engaging, accessible, relevant and fit for purpose products and services to support delegates' learning and development.
* To represent organisational matters relating to the events programme, and to manage stakeholder relationships and contracts, effectively, obtaining best value for money and high service levels.
* To attend events to meet and engage with members, understanding what they value and how else the organisation can support them.
Experience of leading and delivering an events strategy
Experience of developing and managing events services and products
Experience of providing management information: events data, trends, market research, insight and customer feedback
Experience of using a membership CRM system e.g. Salesforce and using digital channels to market events products and services
Experience of budget management and setting and monitoring targets
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to find out more please get in contact ASAP