Up to £70000 per annum
4 months ago
This high respected membership organisations are looking for an experienced External Relations and Public Affairs professional to join their team.
Within this exciting new role, you can look forward to join the Senior Management Team of the organisations to build influential relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders across the sector, and provide strategic insight to leverage opportunities across the English Regions.
Line managing a team of 7 at the moment, you will be responsible for drafting the organisations English Regions plan through their knowledge of regional political and economic drivers, and take a strong public affairs approach to enhance the organisations strategic goals.
Reporting into the Deputy Chief Executive, you will be working with senior colleagues across the UK and Ireland to ensure the English Regional Business plan is consistent with the organisations long term strategy.
The organisations HQ is in London, but they are flexible on location for this role. Salary is circa £70k
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced External Relations and Public Affairs Professional
- Strong stakeholder engagement ability
- Have a strong track record in designing and delivering business plans
- Have strong line management experience
- Experience working in a matrix environment
- Have a strong knowledge of UK political processes