£55k per year
over 3 years ago
An international awarding body are currently recruiting for a new role within their Education department- Head of Education Practice to manage the products and services are defined and developed.
Key areas of responsibility for this role include:
- Lead the Education Team to define the 3 year Product Plan for each of the products and to ensure agreed growth, reach, revenue and profit targets are met.
- Create and own the 3 year Product Plan for Education in conjunction with any direct reports within that practice area to ensure agreed growth, reach, revenue and profit goals are met. Ensure the product plan covers the existing portfolio and new products for the Education market.
- Ensure all departments are engaged and aligned to the Education strategy.
- Continually review the commercial viability of the existing product set to ensure it maximises growth opportunities in the marketplace.
- Create and evaluate business cases for development activity for new or existing products.
Key criteria for this role include:
- Demonstrable experience in Marketing, Sales or Services across the full marketing mix including business-to-business, product marketing and managing customer and supplier relationships.
- Understands the training and qualifications market
- Experience of the UK education marketplace- past experience of selling or marketing into schools, FE colleges, Universities etc
- Specific knowledge of the learning and development market including latest tools, technologies and techniques
- Proven track record of financial growth and retention through product/service management
- Proven experience of leading and managing teams to deliver on time and to budget
To apply for this role please send a copy for your CV to the Education Team quoting reference number J54807KP before Wednesday 17th February 2016