about 3 years ago
TPP are currently working with a charity that is fighting homelessness and bad housing in the UK and Scotland. This is an opportunity for a digitally skilled individual who understands digital fundraising and reports in to the Director of Fundraising.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be tasked with ensuring that the supporter engagement and digital fundraising is enhanced and that the way that they do this is relevant to the individual. You will be responsible for developing, implementing and overseeing the strategy and plan. You will be responsible working with teams to support and upskill them in order to better understand their audience and target their income generation and supporter facing campaigns.
You will be engaging with Web and online teams and oversee the digital fundraising and supporter engagement. You will also be experienced in working with senior management and Heads of teams to provide leadership and strategic planning and consulting. You will demonstrate a commercial and goal orientated approach to your work and understand how to engage with and supprt teams in order to deliver results.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in Digital Fundraising with strong examples of your achievements
- Strategic thinking and planner
- Experience of working with data insight to deliver and evaluate campaigns
- Experience of working with Individual giving teams
- Knowledge and understanding of online methods used to develop customers and donors
- Strong ability to manage and lead teams with professionalism, confidence and passion
Please apply below if your experience matches the criteria abov