Up to £61200.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
I am working with a very well-known Health Membership Body who are looking to recruit a Head of Digital Engagement to join their friendly, sociable and hard-working team on a permanent basis.
This is a completely new role where you will be responsible for developing and implementing the organisation's digital communications activity across all channels as well as leading & managing the digital communications team.
- Spearhead the development of a digital engagement strategy
- Oversee the generation of high quality digital content to be executed across a variety of digital channels
- Take the lead on and manage the establishment of a new digital communications team, with initial line management responsibility for two posts
- Oversee the development & delivery of the organisation's communications and engagement activity across all digital channels (websites, portals, email & social media)
- Represent the digital communications function within the organisation's governance structures, preparing regular reports on performance & key metrics design to assess & optimise the effectiveness of digital channels
- Lead in promoting a culture of digital innovation, collaboration and best practice, ensuring that digital communication drives positive engagement with their core audiences
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has previously developed a digital communications strategy & executed it at an organisational-wide level. They are also seeking someone who has a successful track record of growing successful social & online communities as well as demonstrable success of leading effective teams who consistently deliver objectives & behaviours. If you have a strong understanding of the digital landscape, as well as project management skills and have proven experience of successfully leading cultural & process change, then we would be keen to hear from you.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number - Ref: J71881AM - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Friday 27th September 2019