£46000.00 - £46950.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
TPP is currently representing a specialist children's and youth development charity, focused on improving the lives of young people in London, through education, employability and sports development programmes.
They are seeking to hire a Head of Digital Development who will take the lead on our client's digital transformation strategy, where the charity's ambition is to move to integrated systems that are fit for purpose and move to a digital service delivery and support for members online, as well as supporting members to develop their own digital and data capabilities.
You will have excellent project management and communications skills and will bring your previous experience of working on medium to large digital transformation projects.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Developing and prioritising the digital strategy and roadmap, scoping and planning our client's new initiatives.
- Managing complex digital projects that have organisation wide implications ensuring staff consultation, planning, budget control, compliance & effective implementation.
- Supporting systems integration, including between internal systems and third party platforms.
- Managing relationships with our client's outsourced IT support company, database providers and other relevant providers.
- Acting as the data protection lead for the organisation including maintaining and monitoring policies, training staff and maintaining records and ensuring policies and procedures relating to incident reporting and breach handling.
Your experience will include :
- Demonstrable experience of managing large digital or transformation projects
- Experience of managing information and communications technology across a multi-site organisation.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to interact with non IT staff at all levels and manage consultants and third party suppliers.