£60k - 70k per year
almost 4 years ago
This international campaigning organisation is looking for a talented Head of Digital and Social Media to lead a team of 4 people. You will be overseeing the content on all channels for the organisation and leading a team to deliver top quality digital communications for the organisation to a global audience.
They are looking for a forward thinking individual with strong line management skills. Some one who can think outside the box and knows the not for profit world. This is a hugely varied role - one day you could be at a conference live tweeting, the next you could be meeting the head of a tech firm to discuss how their technology could enhance your organisations communications.
So what are we looking for from you?
- Track record of delivering high quality digital content on a range of channels.
- Experience of delivering successful content strategy.
- Proven track record in line management (if you have experience of managing remotely that would be a plus).
- Experience in managing social media and developing social media strategy.
- Experience of using current technology to make an organisation stand out from the crowd would be highly advantageous.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.