Up to £50000.00 per annum
10 months ago
A well-known health charity are looking to recruit an Interim Head of Digital & Marketing on a fixed-term contract for a period of 3 months.
You will play a significant role in providing leadership, guidance and direction in the fields of brand, digital and marketing for the charity, driving the development & implementation of their integrated digital strategy to transform their use of digital.
- Be the lead on providing direction on the use and implementation of the charity's brand
- Raise the profile of the charity's brand to multiple audiences
- Lead on all aspects of social media for the charity, guiding and influencing its use by staff & stakeholders
- Manage and develop offline and online campaigns to drive action (awareness, behaviour change etc)
- Direct any marketing activity to raise profile of the charity
If you have experience of developing & implementing digital and marketing strategies and have a proven track record of delivering digital projects, we would like to hear from you. This role is ideal for those with project management experience as well as an in-depth and strategic knowledge of brand positioning and marketing.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number - Ref: J71412AM - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Friday 30th August