Up to £40000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Calling all Senior Digital Marketing specialists!
We have a great opportunity for a Head of Digital to work for a charity who work across 136 countries and territories worldwide to ensure that children and families living through poverty, conflict, man-made and natural disasters are supported and to help those children to grow into resilient and independent adults who can contribute to their communities.
As the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for interacting with audiences across different channels and ensure that the organisation's touchpoints are strategic, appropriate, and engaging, and strongly evidence based. They are looking for someone experienced in all aspects of marketing campaign management, specifically focused on income generation, to ensure we get the best results and can put the organisation on the map
Main responsibilities will include:
- Manage delivery of digital fundraising activities in line with the fundraising strategy, working with the Directors of Fundraising and Individual Giving to set objectives, goals, and select media production, execution and testing programmes and reporting results and KPIs.
- Engage donors and enquirers using a range of digital and mobile channels, always optimising their channels through iterative testing and rollouts. Channels and skills to include: Email, SMS, PPC and digital advertising (including display, social media etc).
- Lead on website management, optimisation, and strategy, from updating pages on the website to advising on improvements that will enhance user experience.
- Support, build and maintain social media presence for the organisation, specifically in the UK, using evidence from analytics and testing to guide their team members in how to engage supporters and the public through social media, with a view to promoting participation, fundraising and loyalty.
- In collaboration with communications and fundraising colleagues, develop and implement rolling content plans that align with the organisation's wider activity.
- Alongside Individual Giving team members, develop and implement online welcome, retention, and development journeys for new online supporters.
- Advise other teams, such as advocacy and campaigns, on how to target audiences to enhance their work.
- Manage digital budget, working closely with the Finance team to ensure all invoices are correct and in plan.
- Report on digital performance and present findings and information to teams.
Your experience will include:
- Minimum three years' experience in managing successful digital marketing campaigns, ideally for international non profits
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Strong experience in working in fundraising/income generation and planning campaigns that generate leads with a view to converting audiences to regular giving
- Strong understanding and experience of using all core social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Experience of setting up and managing paid social media adverts, coordinating paid advertising with organic social media outputs
- Strong knowledge of Search Engine Marketing, including SEO and PPC. In particular, experience in successfully managing Google Ads (and ideally Google Grants) to boost online traffic and conversions
- Experience in developing website pages and optimising content for SEO and UX
- Experience in developing an effective email marketing strategy, creating engaging and personalised content to enhance supporter retention rates
- Experience in implementing a testing strategy to optimise performance across all digital channels.
This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to work in a small UK team but with the weight of a global charity brand to contribute significantly to an organisation whose key aims are for Children to grow up feeling loved, safe, and supported. To give them the chance to build a better future help to bring about positive and lasting change.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a 1-2 paragraph supporting statement on why you think your skills and experience are suitable for the role.
Closing dates for applications is on the 6th of June with interviews scheduled for the following week.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.