£60000.00 - £6200000 per annum
21 days ago
TPP is currently working with an environmental focused membership and trade organisation who are seeking to hire a Head of Digital.
You will be responsible for taking the lead on our client's digital strategy, and manage all aspects of their digital and social media activity including oversight of their social media channels, websites and consumer-facing digital campaigns. You will take a lead on the transformation of their digital activity, as well as providing advice to the CEO & Directors.
Your duties and responsibilities will include
- Build the organisation's digital capability during a period of organisational transformation.
- Lead on the transformation of our client's digital presence, including developing and implementing a new digital strategy.
- Provide oversight of existing digital channels
- Build the organisation's influence through social media channels with their key stakeholders.
- Oversight of digital consumer-facing campaigns.
- Leading the redevelopment of a new website in 2022, including audit of current website.
- Manage the relationship with their external digital agencies for websites and campaigns.
Your experience will include :
- Experience in a senior digital management role.
- Experience of managing external agencies.
Digital project/product delivery experience
- Leading and delivering a new website.
- Leading consumer-facing digital campaigns
- Leadership of an organisational digital strategy
- Managing relationships with senior external stakeholders
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.