Up to £45000 per annum
10 months ago
Our client, a globally recognised and established youth charity, has a brand new opportunity available for an experienced senior Data professional looking to step into a Head of role. Ideally you will have handson knowledge of writing code/script for data that has benefited fundraising teams. This role offers working from home and flexible working benefits.
Key responsibilities of this Head of Data (Supporter Care) role:
- Line management of a team of 4 (1 data officer, fr assistant + 2 supporter care officers)
- Provide an exemplary supporter care, donations processing and data management function
- Ensure your team delivers importing, selecting and reporting services
- Ensure database systems are up-to-date, functioning optimally and fit for purpose
- Manage the annual planning process including financial planning
- Play a full part in the Fundraising leadership team, ensuring that data and income generation are at the heart of planning
- Lead the strategic direction for supporter data, developing data capability and its application
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of donations
- Lead the strategic technological development of auxiliary tools, e.g. ImportOmatic, Fast Stats etc.
- Manage the provision of effective supporter care
As an experienced Data Manager who has some experience of line management/supervisory experience around KPI's you will bring your intimate data experience in a fundraising department to the table. A deep knowledge of relational, CRM, to deliver multiple data inputs and outputs and to understand their actual and potential use as a marketing, fundraising and campaigning tool will be essential. Handson experience using data management tools, such as (not limited to) Raiser's Edge, FastStats, SQL, ImportOmatic, Microsoft Excel, and PowerBI for example. Plus experience of ETL processes. Your knowledge of data regulation and compliance and the implementation of data best practice guidelines will be relied upon. It will be good to demonstrate substantial experience of managing change and creating new ways of working that fit with organisational goals in your job application. It is NOT essential to have an understanding of supporter journeys and communications to supporters...however it would certainly make you the ideal candidate.
To apply for this Head of Data (Supporter Care) role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 71753DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.