Are you ready to take on a pivotal role that combines strategic vision with operational excellence? Do you hold experience in managing and optimising CRM databases? Do you thrive when leading, organising and motivating an operational multi-discipline team?
TPP are recruiting a Head of Data, CRM and Supporter Care who will become an essential player for the continuous success of our client's mission, a charity that provides support and campaigns for the rights of disabled people.
- 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Matched pension contributions up to 5%.
- Free life assurance policy.
- Cashback and discounts on high street brands.
- Enhanced sick pay.
- Refer-a-friend scheme.
- Flexible working arrangements including hybrid working.
As the Head of Data, CRM and Supporter Care, you will lead three dynamic teams responsible for data management, supporter care, and insight. Your expertise in database management and analytics will drive income generation and engagement activities, making a real impact in the non-profit sector.
You will have three direct reports Database Manager, Supporter services manager and Insight Manager.
- Leadership: Inspire and empower your teams to achieve operational and strategic goals, fostering their growth.
- Database Management: Ensure the efficient management of the CRM database, supporting all income-generating and engagement activities.
- Financial Planning: Develop a rolling 3-year budget and plan, constantly reviewing performance.
- Supporter Experience: Provide a great supporter experience, enhancing trust in the organisation.
- Supplier Relationships: Manage key third-party supplier relationships.
- Supporter Engagement: Contribute to the Supporter Engagement Strategy.
- CRM Expertise: Champion the use of the CRM system.
- Data Insight: Promote data-driven decision-making.
- Reporting: Provide key performance indicators and actionable data analysis to stakeholders.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- CRM database management expertise, including relevant systems.
- Knowledge of Gift Aid and GDPR implications for database management.
- Strategic planning and budget management experience.
- Familiarity with data management tools and technologies.
- Experience collaborating across a complex organisation.
- Previous experience in Fundraising or Supporter Services.
If this sounds like the role for you, then we would love to hear back. We are reviewing CVs as and when we are receiving them so, if you are keen to apply, then please do so today! We are available to discuss over the phone and happy to share a more detailed job description.
To apply for this role we will need a CV and supporting statement.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.