£45k - 47k per year
OS Perm Team
almost 3 years ago
An animal charity are seeking an experienced Head of Data and Supporter Care to lead their team for a fixed term contract for 12 months.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has data and supporter care experience to step up from management level.
Main duties for the Head of Data and Supporter Care:
- Provide starter leadership to the supporter care and database function
- Line management of 5 members of staff
- Working closely with the fundraising teams and senior managers within the organisation
- Overseeing team activity within both areas and ensure KPI's & SLA are met
- Ensure quality of service which is being voided by both teams
- Develop and implement new strategy for supporter care team
- Produce new framework and KPI's
- Maintain awareness of new changes in regulation arum data compliance and gift aid
- Oversee all import and export activity
- Provide insight and analysis on data
Essential criteria for the Head of Data and Supporter Care:
- Previous experience within database and supporter care management
- Budget and forecasting responsibility
- Performance management experience
- Experience of customer segmentation and support journey
- Ability to build new and existing relationships
- Previous experience of managing complex data selections
To apply for the Head of Data and Supporter Care role, please email your CV to our Office Support team quoting the reference number 56843CK. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.